What you’ll need

If you are a property owner, you should receive a letter from the City that includes your unique “Survey Code”. Be sure you have your letter handy.

If you don’t have a Survey Code, you may enter your Account Number and address in the form instead.

Ways to Submit your Right of Entry Form

  1. Fully fill out and submit the form on this page

  2. Complete, sign and email a scanned or photographed copy of the form and send it to waterandsewer@ci.newark.nj.us

  3. Complete and sign the mailed form, and return it immediately to the Department of Water Sewer Utility.

Questions or issues?

Contact us here, or reach out directly:



City of Newark
Department of Water and Sewer Utilities
920 Broad Street, Room B-31F
Newark, NJ 07102